- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- VF Corporation Completes the Sale of its Contemporary Brands Businesses to Delta Galil Industries, Ltd.
- VF Corporation Appoints Jim Pisani as Timberland Global Brand President
- VF Corporation Recommends Shareholders Reject “Mini-Tender” Offer by TRC Capital Corporation
- VF Reports Second Quarter 2016 Results
- VF Corporation Announces Second Quarter 2016 Earnings and Conference Call Date
- VF Corporation Enters Into Definitive Agreement to Sell Its Contemporary Brands Businesses to Delta Galil Industries, Ltd.
- Delta Galil to Acquire Contemporary Premium Brands from VF Corp
- Timberland Announces Commitment to Restore and Create Green Spaces in Five Cities over the Next Five Years
- Vans Powers Up with a New Nintendo Collection!
VF Corp (VFC:NYQ) closed at 63.99, -13.30% below its 52-week high of 73.81, set on Oct 21, 2015.
52.21Jan 20 201673.81Oct 21 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||26.63bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.76 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.48 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.31%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 08 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 20 2016|
|Next div ex-date||Sep 07 2016|
|Next div pay-date||Sep 19 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 26 2016 21:00 BST.