- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Riders® by Lee® Launches Revolutionary Bounce Back Denim
- Delta Galil Completes Acquisition of Contemporary Premium Brands from VF Corp
- VF Corporation Completes the Sale of its Contemporary Brands Businesses to Delta Galil Industries, Ltd.
- VF Corporation Appoints Jim Pisani as Timberland Global Brand President
- VF Corporation Recommends Shareholders Reject “Mini-Tender” Offer by TRC Capital Corporation
- VF Reports Second Quarter 2016 Results
- VF Corporation Announces Second Quarter 2016 Earnings and Conference Call Date
VF Corp (VFC:NYQ) closed at 55.39, 6.09% above its 52-week low of 52.21, set on Jan 20, 2016.
52.21Jan 20 201673.81Oct 21 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||23.09bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.75 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.48 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.66%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 07 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 19 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 29 2016 21:00 BST.