- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- VF Reports Second Quarter 2016 Results
- VF Corporation Announces Second Quarter 2016 Earnings and Conference Call Date
- VF Corporation Enters Into Definitive Agreement to Sell Its Contemporary Brands Businesses to Delta Galil Industries, Ltd.
- Delta Galil to Acquire Contemporary Premium Brands from VF Corp
- Timberland Announces Commitment to Restore and Create Green Spaces in Five Cities over the Next Five Years
- Vans Powers Up with a New Nintendo Collection!
- VF Corporation Named to InformationWeek Elite 100 List for Technology Innovators
- VF Corporation Named to CR Magazine’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens List
- VF Corporation and the Lee® Brand Win Edison Award for JadeFusion Denim™
VF Corp (VFC:NYQ) closed at 62.43, 19.57% above the 52 week low of 52.21 set on Jan 20, 2016.
52.21Jan 20 201677.40Jul 31 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||25.70bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.76 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.48 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.40%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 08 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 20 2016|
|Next div ex-date||Sep 07 2016|
|Next div pay-date||Sep 19 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 29 2016 21:00 BST.