- SEC's pursuit of Leon Cooperman rattles hedge fund industry
- Mylan chief comes under fire over cost of EpiPen
- Serial acquirers: fools not suffered
- Perrigo shares jump as activist Starboard's stake revealed
- Chipotle shares jump as Ackman builds 9.9% stake
- Clinton promises panel to vet drug price rises
- Mylan to launch cut-price generic version of EpiPen
- Hong Kong watchdog finds short seller culpable of market misconduct
- Mylan: pen is not mightier
- Pharmaceuticals: Staying power
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc (VRX:TOR) closed at 32.95, 35.49% above the 52 week low of 24.32 set on Jun 27, 2016.
24.32Jun 27 2016240.40Oct 02 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.80bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.74 CAD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 29 2016 21:00 BST.