- Pharmaceuticals: Staying power
- US doctors waste millions on branded medicines
- T Rowe Price sues Valeant for vast fraud
- ValueAct takes $1bn stake in Morgan Stanley
- Valeant: follow the money
- Valeant shares surge 18% as outlook affirmed
- Rising benchmark raises borrowing costs for companies
- Microsoft: tinted windows
- Former CEO offloads $100m of Valeant shares
- Deutsche aims to raise ?1bn from socially responsible products
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc (VRX:TOR) closed at 39.40, 62.01% above the 52 week low of 24.32 set on Jun 27, 2016.
24.32Jun 27 2016325.49Sep 21 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||13.74bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.69 CAD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 24 2016 21:00 BST.