- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Comcast picks up speed on the internet
- Verizon shopping for digital assets after Yahoo deal
- Yahoo and AOL unite as digital 'third force'
- Verizon/Yahoo: party like it's 1999
- Verizon to buy Yahoo web business for $4.8bn cash
- Verizon in $5bn deal for core Yahoo unit
- Yahoo's losses deepen as revenues drop 20%
- Arm deal an answer in SoftBank guessing game
- Telecoms and utilities lead way to another peak
- Verizon bonds: latest instalment
As of last trade
Verizon Communications Inc (VZ:NYQ) traded at 55.33, -2.84% below its 52-week high of 56.95, set on Jul 05, 2016.
38.06Aug 24 201556.95Jul 05 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||223.42bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.54 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||2.26 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||4.12%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 06 2016|
|Div pay-date||Aug 01 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 27 2016 19:58 BST.