- FT NewsFT News
- Slater & Gordon hit by huge UK writedown
- IASB rule change to bring more transparency to balance sheets
- Small-cap Week, January 9
- Watchstone shores up faith
- Slater & Gordon: Objection!
- Slater & Gordon shares halve on planned UK rule change
- No discount deep enough for political risks borne by Lonmin
- Quindell to rebrand as Watchstone Group
- Quindell plans £415m return of cash to shareholders
Watchstone Group PLC (WTG:LSE) closed at 185.00, 60.87% above the 52 week low of 115.00 set on Dec 21, 2015.
115.00Dec 21 20151,060.00Nov 02 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||85.17m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-13.97 GBP|
|Annual div (IAD)||--|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||--|
|Div ex-date||Apr 09 2014|
|Div pay-date||May 02 2014|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 21 2016 16:57 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Watchstone Group PLC shares was Hold at 99.80 on 05 Oct 2015Read the full article