- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Verizon shopping for digital assets after Yahoo deal
- Sexist stereotyping plagued Marissa Mayer at Yahoo
- Yahoo and AOL unite as digital 'third force'
- Marissa Mayer: the futurist
- Verizon/Yahoo: party like it's 1999
- Yahoo: a history of the internet in 5 acts
- Verizon to buy Yahoo web business for $4.8bn cash
- Verizon in $5bn deal for core Yahoo unit
- Yahoo's losses deepen as revenues drop 20%
- Digital marketing: Brands versus bots
As of last trade
Yahoo! Inc (YHOO:NSQ) traded at 38.57, -2.16% below its 52-week high of 39.42, set on Jul 22, 2016.
26.15Feb 11 201639.42Jul 22 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||36.40bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-5.1892 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 27 2016 16:08 BST.