- Yoox Net-a-Porter defies China slowdown with revenue rise
- New Year honours: six key figures to be recognised
- Andrea Guerra takes role at Italian food retailer Eataly
- Glencore debt peril means Rio Tinto bid plan only a fading memory
- Massenet shears away from deal rather than donning a straitjacket
- Massenet leaves Net-a-Porter mid-merger
Yoox Net-A-Porter Group SpA (YNAP:MIL) closed at 28.01, -23.84% below its 52-week high of 36.78, set on Dec 07, 2015.
19.00Jun 24 201636.78Dec 07 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.50bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.312 EUR|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 24 2016 16:35 BST.