- Global debt binge eludes riskiest US companies
- Argentina looks to tap into its vast reserves of resources and energy potential
- Something is not quite right in the market for physical oil
- Western Digital set to test investor sentiment for junk
- Investors have renewed appetite for energy bonds
- Miguel Galuccio resigns from Argentina's YPF
- YPF signs shale deal with American Energy Partners
YPF SA (YPFD:BUE) closed at 289.50, -8.39% below its 52-week high of 316.00, set on Nov 23, 2015.
176.50Jan 20 2016316.00Nov 23 2015
|Market cap||113.36bn ARS|
|EPS (TTM)||1.04 ARS|
|Annual div (IAD)||2.03 ARS|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||0.70%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 04 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jul 07 2016|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 20 2016.