Financial Calendar 2019Source: RNS
Athens, February 6, 2019 - Hellenic Telecommunications Organization S.A. ("OTE" or the "Company") announces, its 2019 Financial Calendar, pursuant to paragraphs 4.1.2.(1)(b) and 126.96.36.199.1 of the Athens Exchange Rulebook, according to which:
1. The Annual Stand Alone and Consolidated Financial Statements for the fiscal year 2018, prepared in accordance with the I.F.R.S, together with the table with the financial data and information deriving from said Financial Statements, will be released on Thursday, February 21, 2019 on the Company's website (https://www.cosmote.gr/fixed/corporate/ir) and on the website of the Athens Exchange and will appear on the press on the day following their release.
2. The analysts briefing on the full year 2018 financial results will take place on Thursday, February 21, 2019.
3. The Ordinary General Meeting of the Company's Shareholders will take place on Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at OTE S.A. headquarters, 99 Kifissias Av., Maroussi, Athens.
4. The ex-dividend date will be Thursday, July 4, 2019. On that date, Company shares will be trading without a dividend right for the year 2018. The ex-dividend date precedes the expiry of derivatives (July series).
5. Beneficiaries of said dividend are the Company's Shareholders registered on Friday, July 5, 2019 (Record Date).
6. Dividend payment will start on Wednesday, July 10, 2019.
It is noted that: (i) the Company retains the right to alter the above dates after duly advising the investing public of the amendment hereof and (ii) the Ordinary General Meeting of the Company's Shareholders is entitled to resolve differently on the above matters, according to the applicable legislation and Athens Exchange Rulebook.
The OTE Group is the largest telecommunications provider in the Greek market and one of the leading telecom groups in Southeast Europe with presence in Greece and Romania. OTE is among the largest listed companies, with respect to market capitalization, in the Athens Stock Exchange.
OTE Group offers the full range of telecommunications services: from fixed-line and mobile telephony, broadband services, to pay television and ICT solutions. In addition to its core telecommunications activities, the Group is also involved in maritime communications, real-estate and professional training.
Additional Information is also available on https://www.cosmote.gr.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
OTE GROUP INVESTOR RELATIONS
Τel. +30 210-6111121
Fax: +30 210-6111030
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact email@example.com or visit www.rns.com.