Lenta Announces the Holding of the BoD MeetingSource: RNS
Press Release | St. Petersburg | 31 March 2022
Lenta Announces the Holding of the Board of Directors Meeting
St. Petersburg, Russia, 31 March 2022: Lenta IPJSC (LSE: LNTA, MOEX: LNTA & LENT), one of the largest multi-format retail chains in Russia, today announces the holding of the Board of Directors meeting on 31 March 2022.
The agenda of the meeting:
1. Election of the Nominations Committee of the Board of Directors
2. Election of the Chairman of the Nominations Committee
3. Election of the Operations and CAPEX Committee of the Board of Directors
4. Election of the Chairman of the Operations and CAPEX Committee
5. Election of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
6. Election of the Chairman of the Audit Committee.
7. Election of the Remuneration Committee of the Board of Directors
8. Election of the Chairman of the Remuneration Committee.
For further information, please contact:
EM (International Media Inquiries)
Lenta IPJSC (LSE: LNTA, MOEX: LNTA, LENT) is a leading Russian multi-format food and FMCG retailer. The company operates hypermarkets, supermarkets, and recently launched a new proximity store format under the brand "Mini Lenta." It also provides customers the option to shop online via its click-and-collect and express delivery services. Lenta is Russia's largest hypermarket operator and the fourth largest food retailer overall by Sales. The company was founded in 1993 in St. Petersburg and as of December 31, 2021, operated 254 hypermarkets and 503 supermarkets and convenience stores in 89 cities across Russia with more than 1.75 million square meters of Selling Space. The average Lenta hypermarket has approximately 5,500 square meters of selling space, the average Lenta supermarket has 800 square meters, and the Mini Lenta format is 500 meters on average. The company operates 14 distribution centers to supply all of its stores. 2021 Revenues were RUB 484 billion (approximately USD 6.5 billion).