Browse news and rates across dozens of international currencies, or select a currency pair for spot rate charting and data.
The symbol "myrcny" is valid, but no data currently exists.
- Brexit is back to rattle UK markets
- Wall Street strategists say dollar could be set for ‘dramatic’ falls
- Global stocks climb on hopes of economic recovery and stimulus
- A weaker US dollar reflects a bigger turn in global risk sentiment
- Global stocks advance after Trump holds back on China retaliation
- We may be heading towards a post-dollar world
- Stocks rebound after Trump pulls his punches on China
- The euro flutters its wings on fiscal winds
- Goldman Sachs betrays bitcoin
- Traders turn positive on euro for first time since March
|Currencies||GBP £||EUR €||USD $||JPY ¥|