Profile data is unavailable for this security.
About the company
Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. is a Canada-based international mining company. The Company is focused principally on the operation and further development of the Oyu Tolgoi copper-gold mine in Southern Mongolia. The Company operates through one segment: Oyu Tolgoi. The Oyu Tolgoi is a new copper-gold mine and is located in the South Gobi region of Mongolia, approximately 550 kilometers (km) south of the capital, Ulaanbaatar, and 80 km north of the Mongolia-China border. The Company's Oyu Tolgoi has five mineralized deposits, which include the Oyut deposit, Hugo North (Lift One) Hugo North (Lift Two), Hugo South, and Heruga. The Oyu Tolgoi mine is held through a 66% interest in Oyu Tolgoi LLC; the remaining 34% interest is held by Erdenes Oyu Tolgoi LLC.
- Revenue in CAD (TTM)2.41bn
- Net income in CAD734.44m
- LocationTurquoise Hill Resources Ltd999 Canada Place, Suite 654VANCOUVER V6C 3E1CanadaCAN
- Phone+1 (604) 688-5755
- Fax+1 (604) 688-5755