- Moderna to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Moderna to Host Virtual Science Day on June 2, 2020
- Moderna Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Shares of Common Stock
- Moderna Announces Proposed Public Offering of Shares of Common Stock
- Moderna Announces Positive Interim Phase 1 Data for its mRNA Vaccine (mRNA-1273) Against Novel Coronavirus
- Moderna Congratulates Dr. Moncef Slaoui on His Appointment to Oversee the White House’s Operation Warp Speed Initiative
- Moderna Receives FDA Fast Track Designation for mRNA Vaccine (mRNA-1273) Against Novel Coronavirus
- Moderna Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results and Provides Business Updates
- Moderna and Lonza Announce Worldwide Strategic Collaboration to Manufacture Moderna’s Vaccine (mRNA-1273) Against Novel Coronavirus
- Moderna Announces IND Submitted to U.S. FDA for Phase 2 Study of mRNA Vaccine (mRNA-1273) Against Novel Coronavirus
Moderna Inc (0QF:BER) closed at 51.53, -39.38% below its 52-week high of 85.00, set on May 18, 2020.
10.80Aug 07 201985.00May 18 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||20.23bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.50 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 28 2020 17:42 BST.