- Everest Re Group Announces Dividend
- Everest Re Group Reports Third Quarter 2021 Results
- Everest Appoints Industry-Leading Reinsurance Executive Jill Beggs to Senior Vice President and Head of North America Reinsurance
- Everest Announces Estimated Third Quarter 2021 Catastrophe Losses
- Everest Announces Pricing of $1.0 billion of Senior Notes by Everest Reinsurance Holdings
- Everest Re Group to Hold Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call on Thursday, October 28, 2021.
- Everest Appoints John Modin as President of Mt. Logan Re
As of last trade
Everest Re Group Ltd (0U96:LSE) traded at 270.00, -4.97% below its 52-week high of 284.12, set on Oct 26, 2021.
212.00Jan 29 2021284.12Oct 26 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.41bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||25.19 |
|Annual div (ADY)||6.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.30%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 30 2021|
|Div pay-date||Dec 22 2021|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Nov 26 2021 17:50 GMT.