- Arista Advances Zero Trust Security Strategy with Enhancements to AI-driven Awake Security Platform
- Arista Networks, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Year End 2020 Financial Results
- Arista Completes 400G ZR Interoperability Testing
- Arista Delivers Multi-Domain Segmentation for Zero Trust Enterprise
- Arista Networks to Announce Q4 and Fiscal Year 2020 Financial Results on Thursday, February 18th 2021
- Arista Unveils Attack Surface Assessment Service
- Arista Develops Networking Services for AWS Customers to Connect, Secure, and Extend Enterprise Infrastructures into the Cloud
- Arista Delivers Network Observability with DANZ Monitoring Fabric
Arista Networks Inc (117:FRA) closed at 233.55, -13.69% below its 52-week high of 270.60, set on Feb 08, 2021.
137.92Mar 16 2020270.60Feb 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||21.29bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.99 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 03 2021 08:04 GMT.