- Eco Wave Power Commences Grid Connection Works for the EWP-EDF One Project in the Port of Jaffa, Israel
- Eco Wave Power is Featured in a new Report by the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) saying Future Projections point towards Point Absorbers Being the Technology to Dominate the Market
- Eco Wave Power signs Collaboration Agreement with Meridian Energy Australia
- EWPG Holding AB: Interim report for the period 1 January - 30 September 2020
- Eco Wave Power Profiled on The Sustainable Markets Initiative by HRH The Prince of Wales and the World Economic Forum
- Eco Wave Power Enters MOU with MSMART Future Technology Company in Vietnam
- Eco Wave Power Develops a Game-Changing Wave Energy Power Plant Verification and Maintenance Software
- Inna Braverman of Eco Wave Power recognised as Meaningful Business 100 Leader for 2020
EWPG Holding AB (publ) (1KW:BER) closed at 0.686, -16.55% below its 52-week high of 0.822, set on Jan 08, 2021.
0.336Mar 16 20200.822Jan 08 2021
|Market cap||249.88m SEK|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.4239 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2021 17:46 GMT.