- Brazil ex-finance minister jailed for 12 years in graft probe
- Argentina launches century bond
- BTG Pactual asset management tries to shake off Petrobras scandal
- BTG Pactual: Brazil is like 'House of Cards' on acid
- Brazil's ex-Rio state governor sentenced to 14 years in prison
- Temer survives Brazil court vote over presidential mandate
- Brazil's state-controlled companies pursue reinvention
- Brazil chiefs vow to steer state titans through political crisis
- Culture of corruption engulfs Brazilian elite
- Brazil shares tumble on Temer bribery claims
As of last trade,
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (1PETR3:SAO) traded at 13.10, 21.86% above the 52 week low of 10.75 set on Jun 27, 2016.
10.75Jun 27 201617.91Oct 14 2016
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 26 2017 21:32 BST.