- TechnipFMC Awarded a Significant Subsea Contract for Shell’s North Sea Development
- TechnipFMC Awarded Significant Subsea Contract by TotalEnergies for Lapa North East Development
- TechnipFMC to Present at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference
- TechnipFMC Awarded Significant Contract for Gas to Energy Project in Guyana
- TechnipFMC Announces Second Quarter 2022 Results
- TechnipFMC Announces $400 Million Share Repurchase Authorization
- TechnipFMC Awarded Integrated FEED (iFEED™) Contract by Equinor for BM-C-33 Project in Brazil
TechnipFMC PLC (1T1:DEU) closed at 8.78, -8.77% below its 52-week high of 9.63, set on Sep 15, 2022.
4.89Nov 30 20219.63Sep 15 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.64bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.4614 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 28 2022 17:22 BST.