- Customers Recognize Smartsheet as the Leading Dynamic Platform to Adapt, Scale, and Achieve More in New Era of Work
- Smartsheet to Participate at Citi's 2021 Global Technology Virtual Conference
- UiPath Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2022 Financial Results
- Smartsheet Inc. Announces Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Results
- Smartsheet Named One of the Best Places to Work by WRK+ Australia
- Smartsheet to Announce Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Earnings on September 7, 2021
As of last trade
Smartsheet Inc (3SE:BER) traded at 59.62, -15.85% below its 52-week high of 70.85, set on Feb 16, 2021.
42.25Nov 18 202070.85Feb 16 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.79bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.15 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 18 2021 07:01 BST.