- Smartsheet ENGAGE Brings Solution Builders and Teams Together to Unlock Organizational Impact
- Smartsheet Strengthens Global Footprint by Announcing Regional Content Hosting and Expanded Presence in Germany
- Customers Recognize Smartsheet as the Leading Dynamic Platform to Adapt, Scale, and Achieve More in New Era of Work
- Smartsheet to Participate at Citi's 2021 Global Technology Virtual Conference
- UiPath Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2022 Financial Results
- Smartsheet Inc. Announces Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Results
- Smartsheet Named One of the Best Places to Work by WRK+ Australia
- Smartsheet to Announce Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Earnings on September 7, 2021
Smartsheet Inc (3SE:STU) closed at 61.10, -13.85% below its 52-week high of 70.92, set on Sep 03, 2021.
41.56Oct 30 202070.92Sep 03 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.99bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.15 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 20 2021.