- Smartsheet Inc. Announces Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Results
- Smartsheet Named a Leader in Collaborative Work Management Tools Report by Independent Research Firm
- Smartsheet to Announce Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Results on December 1, 2022
- Meet the Next Smartsheet Sponsor X: The Hidden Genius Project, Bringing Its World-Changing Mission to the Formula 1 Racetrack in Austin, TX
- Smartsheet Helps Climate Pledge Arena and the Seattle Kraken Stay Ahead in the Fast-moving Sports and Entertainment Industry
- Smartsheet ENGAGE Showcases Platform Innovation that Helps Teams Adapt, Scale and Amplify Their Work
- CORRECTING and REPLACING A Next Generation of Smartsheet Aligned: Introducing Enhanced Channel Program Focused on Rewarding Partners for Deeper Platform Investments
Smartsheet Inc (3SE:STU) closed at 35.86, 39.16% above the 52 week low of 25.77 set on Nov 10, 2022.
25.77Nov 10 202270.68Dec 27 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.95bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.75 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 02 2022.