- UGI Declares Common Dividend
- UGI Subsidiary Invests in Renewable Gas Project
- UGI Reports Strong Fiscal 2020 Results
- UGI Announces Virtual Investor Day Webcast
- UGI Corporation to Hold Fiscal Year 2020 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast on Thursday, November 19
- UGI Cuts Emissions by 30% and Makes Progress on Critical ESG Initiatives
- UGI Subsidiary Sells Conemaugh Facility Ownership Stake to Montour, LLC
- UGI Appoints Judy Zagorski Chief Human Resources Officer
- Hans G. Bell Promoted to President of UGI Utilities, Inc.
UGI Corp (3U6:BER) closed at 31.38, -23.46% below its 52-week high of 41.00, set on Dec 23, 2019.
20.80Mar 19 202041.00Dec 23 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.62bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.53 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.11 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.48%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2020|
|Div pay-date||Oct 01 2020|
|Next div ex-date||Dec 14 2020|
|Next div pay-date||Jan 01 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 26 2020 07:08 GMT.