- Energy Transfer Operating, L.P. Announces Cash Distributions on Series C, D and E Preferred Units
- Energy Transfer to Acquire SemGroup in $5 Billion Transaction
- Energy Transfer Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results
- Energy Transfer Announces Quarterly Cash Distribution
- Energy Transfer Announces Binding Supplemental Open Season for the Bakken Pipeline System
Energy Transfer LP (48E:MUN) closed at 11.45, 1.72% above its 52-week low of 11.26, set on Oct 11, 2019.
11.26Oct 11 201914.70Oct 22 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||33.42bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.23 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.09 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||9.61%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 05 2019|
|Div pay-date||Aug 19 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 21 2019 15:25 BST.