- Care.com Reports August is Peak Season for Finding Back-to-School Care
- Despite Fewer Canadians Planning Home Renovations Over the Next 12 Months, Those That do Intend to Renovate are Likely to Spend Nearly Double, According to HomeStars 2022 Reno Report
- Majority of Families Spend at Least 20% of Household Income on Childcare According to New Care.com Survey
- 3,500 American Nurses Reveal That Despite Seeing Record Wages, Nearly Two-Thirds of Nurses are Still Considering Quitting
- HomeStars Launches Home Renovation Flexible Refinancing in Partnership with Perch To Help Canadian Homeowners Bring Their Dream Home to Life
As of last trade,
IAC/Interactivecorp (4LRA:MUN) traded at 76.02, 12.77% above the 52 week low of 67.41 set on Aug 01, 2022.
67.41Aug 01 2022134.45Oct 27 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.03bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2692 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 09 2022 07:07 BST.