- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Nissan overhauls inspection process to address standards scandal
- Nissan suspends Japanese vehicle production
- The case that Kobe's crisis will prove positive for Japan
- US Department of Justice asks Kobe Steel for documents
- Iraq-Kurdistan conflict drives up oil prices
- Kobe Steel's chief struggles to explain what went wrong
- Kobe says data woes extend into core steel business
- Kobe Steel's falsified inspection data
- Daily briefing: Japan's steel scandal, countdown to Mifid II, central bankers lose faith
- Chief executive says trust in Kobe Steel 'has fallen to zero'
Kobe Steel Ltd (5406:TYO) closed at 867.00, 12.02% above the 52 week low of 774.00 set on Oct 16, 2017.
774.00Oct 16 20171,395.00Jul 31 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||316.27bn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||11.11 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 23 2017 07:00 BST.