- Investors begin to sour on Chinese health apps
- Fund managers wary of Chinese stocks
- Hong Kong in a corner after China's raid on Xiao Jianhua
- China's Zhongan takes quirky approach to insurance
- Western banks resigned to Asia's low deal fee culture
- Fosun chairman calls China's P2P market a 'scam'
- China's used car market: fast and spurious
- China Life: chasing unicorns
- China's Ping An buys Tommee Tippee baby brand from 3i
Ping An Insurance Group Co of China Ltd (601318:SHH) closed at 36.54, -3.23% below its 52-week high of 37.76, set on Dec 12, 2016.
30.95May 12 201637.76Dec 12 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||684.09bn CNY|
|EPS (TTM)||3.45 CNY|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.55 CNY|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.50%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 05 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 05 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 24 2017 06:59 BST.