- Hedge funds place $5.4bn bet on Toshiba's resurrection
- Euro slides after Angela Merkel fails to form German government
- Toshiba sells TV unit to Chinese group for $114m
- Toshiba slides on potential $5.3bn share sale
- Toshiba buoyed by memory chip demand
- The Kobe Steel scandal reveals Japan's perfect storm
- Japan's securities watchdog prepares Toshiba probe
- INCJ bails out failing giants but minnows struggle
- Japan's new maglev train line runs headlong into critics
- Toshiba swerves delisting risk but saga may have final twist
As of last trade,
Toshiba Corp (6502:BRN) traded at 2.02, 22.42% above the 52 week low of 1.65 set on Mar 16, 2017.
1.65Mar 16 20172.65Jan 11 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 14 2017.