- Bain's Toshiba deal marks private equity watershed
- Toshiba seals $18bn memory chip sale to Bain-led group
- Toshiba: flash point
- Future ownership of Westinghouse shrouded in doubt
- Toshiba to speed up talks with Bain-led group on $20bn chip sale
- Toshiba chip sale will offer shortlived respite
- Foxconn accuses Toshiba of dragging out sale of memory unit
- Western Digital offers to renegotiate Toshiba chip JV
- Georgia Power provides lifeline for $19bn nuclear power plant
- Apple joins Bain bid for Toshiba memory chip unit
Toshiba Corp (6502QEUR:STO) closed at 2.35, -6.00% below its 52-week high of 2.50, set on Jun 23, 2017.
1.54Feb 17 20172.50Jun 23 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.28tn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||85.44 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 26 2017.