- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Japan Display wins funding for new screen shift
- Falling Apple shakes the tech suppliers tree
- Japanese companies bury the hatchet to survive
- Activist fund's investment fuels Japan shipping M&A rumours
- Foxconn completes $3.8bn takeover of Sharp
- Apple supplier Japan Display seeks aid from state-backed fund
- Japan investors vote for better returns
- Foxconn's Gou determined not to lose Sharp
Japan Display Inc (6740:TYO) closed at 273.00, -31.41% below its 52-week high of 398.00, set on Dec 21, 2016.
138.00Aug 23 2016398.00Dec 21 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||169.60bn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||-75.91 JPY|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Feb 22 2017 06:00 GMT.