- Hong Kong regulator forced to bare teeth after wild stock swings
- China Huishan Dairy seeks 'white knight'
- China's short-term money market rates highest in 2 years
- Huishan Dairy defaults on loan as financial woes deepen
- Huishan Dairy share plunge highlights risks of undisclosed loans
- Huishan saga exposes China's tycoon finance risk
- China's Huishan tapped shadow banks as condition worsened
- Huishan Dairy chairman sold shares in stock plunge
- Why do Hong Kong stocks swing so wildly?
- Huishan Dairy confirms it missed interest payments
0.25Mar 24 20173.01Dec 30 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.66bn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0465 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.0145 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Sep 01 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 30 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes.