- DGAP-News: Benchmark Gold-Silver Exploration Update and COVID-19 Status
- DGAP-News: Benchmark Targets 1.68 to 1.92 Million oz. Gold Equivalent Grading 1.71 to 1.73 AuEq g/t at Cliff Creek Zone
- DGAP-News: Benchmark Expands the Duke's Ridge to Phoenix Corridor at Depth and Along Strike to over 1 Kilometre
- DGAP-News: Benchmark Intersects New Zone Including High-Grades of 2,360 g/t Silver and 11.30 g/t Gold Over 1 Metre
- DGAP-News: Benchmark Extends Cliff Creek Zone to +1km Strike Length and Intersects 1.44 G/T AuEq Over 102 Metres
- DGAP-News: Benchmark Intercepts a Broad Zone of Bulk Tonnage Mineralization at Duke's Ridge: 1.73 g/t AuEq over 70 Metres
- DGAP-News: Benchmark Compares Mapping of Discreet High-Grade Zones and Bulk Tonnage Potential at the Lawyers Project with Argentina's Cerro Negro Gold-Silver Mine
- DGAP-News: Benchmark Discovers New Zone at Cliff Creek and Drills 18.24 g/t AuEq over 3.23 Metres
Benchmark Metals Inc (87CA:DUS) closed at 0.167, 45.85% above the 52 week low of 0.1145 set on Mar 17, 2020.
0.1145Mar 17 20200.29Feb 03 2020
|Market cap||25.28m CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0334 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 03 2020 07:24 BST.