- Trinity Capital Inc. Provides $30 Million Growth Capital to Revelle Aesthetics
- Trinity Capital Inc. Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- Trinity Capital Inc. Provides $40 Million Growth Capital to Convergent Dental, Inc.
- Trinity Capital Inc. Announces Time Change for its First Quarter 2023 Conference Call
- Trinity Capital Inc. Provides Details for First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Conference Call
- Trinity Capital Inc. Announces Adjustment to Conversion Rate of its 6.00% Convertible Notes due 2025
- Trinity Capital Inc. Declares Cash Dividend Increase to $0.47 per Share and Provides Business Update
As of last trade,
Trinity Capital Inc (9F7:DEU) traded at 11.90, 24.61% above the 52 week low of 9.55 set on Dec 08, 2022.
9.55Dec 08 202216.00Sep 16 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||462.57m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0161 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.72 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||14.61%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 30 2023|
|Div pay-date||Apr 14 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 02 2023 13:47 BST.