- Tesla going private? We have questions...
- Mexican dairy group Lala replaces CEO with former AB InBev exec
- Heineken gives investors reasons for cheer
- AB InBev: stale ale
- Brewer AB InBev to shake up business in bid to boost sales growth
- Anheuser-Busch InBev plans overhaul in effort to raise sales
- Magners-owner poised to buy Conviviality wholesale business
- Irish drinks company C & C seals deal for Conviviality
- AB InBev sets out new goals for environmental shift
- AB InBev profits jump on Brazil rebound and SABMiller savings
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (ABIT:BRN) closed at 85.60, 0.57% above its 52-week low of 85.12, set on Sep 12, 2018.
85.12Sep 12 2018119.99Nov 07 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||131.35bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||3.43 |
|Annual div (ADY)||4.31 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.03%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 30 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 03 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 12 2018.