- Saying goodbye to Lucia Berlin
- Cyber Monday pulls in record $7.9bn in online sales
- Retail outperforms on Black Friday, Cyber Monday hopes
- Wall Street in relief rally on rise in retail and tech stocks
- Black Friday online sales hit record high
- Retailers fight for shopper dollars on Black Friday
- US holiday retail in charts: ‘Tis the season for ringing tills
- Apple gives iPad biggest update since the 2010 original
- HSBC: an insurrection in the investment bank
- Adobe to buy marketing software group Marketo for $4.75bn
Adobe Inc (ADBE:NSQ) closed at 247.51, -10.84% below its 52-week high of 277.61, set on Sep 14, 2018.
179.34Feb 09 2018277.61Sep 14 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||120.82bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.67 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:15 GMT.