- Stake in Admiral-backed price comparison site sold at discount
- Admiral: unadmirable
- EU contracts safe after Brexit, say most insurers
- Stocks to watch: Moneysupermarket, JC Penney, Informa, Hikma
- Admiral profits boosted by strong motor policies growth
- Balfour Beatty is more concrete after Quinn’s rebuilding work
- Fast Europe Open: UK CPI, house prices
- The London Report: mining stocks hit two-year lows
- Stocks to watch: Tencent, BHP, Admiral, GSK, Hikma, Bayer, Valeo
- Admiral: Captain Sensible
Admiral Group PLC (ADMl:EBT) closed at 2,023.50, 0.00% below its post-IPO high of 2,023.50, set on Nov 13, 2018.
2,023.50Nov 13 20182,023.50Nov 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.97bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||1.21 |
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Nov 13 2018.