Events & Activity
- ADS:NYQ reported earnings of 4.44 for the period of the year 2018Q1.
- ADS:NYQ price moved over +1.10% to 213.99
- ADS:NYQ trading volume exceeds daily average by +15.02%
- ADS:NYQ price rises above 15-day moving average to 209.43 at 10:31 BST
- ADS:NYQ price falls below 15-day moving average to 208.63 at 10:36 BST
As of last trade
Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS:NYQ) traded at 206.65, 2.30% above its 52-week low of 202.00, set on Apr 19, 2018.
202.00Apr 19 2018278.33Jan 12 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.61bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||13.33 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.28 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.10%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 13 2018|
|Div pay-date||Mar 20 2018|
|Next div ex-date||May 11 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 19 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 24 2018 17:16 BST.