- ALLETE Board of Directors raises quarterly common stock dividend
- ALLETE, Grid United join forces to develop key transmission link to enhance reliability of the nation’s electric grid
- Minnesota Public Utilities Commission Sets New Rates for Minnesota Power
- ALLETE to announce 2022 financial results on Feb. 16
- Minnesota Power Ready to Move Next Phase of EnergyForward Following MPUC Approval of Resource Plan
- ALLETE, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Earnings; Expects 2022 Earnings Near Mid-Point of $3.60 - $3.90 Per Share Range
- Minnesota Power Advances Clean-Energy Future by Increasing Targets for Renewable Energy Resources Under Its EnergyForward Plan
ALLETE Inc (AEBA:DUS) closed at 57.00, 4.59% above its 52-week low of 54.50, set on Jan 31, 2023.
54.50Jan 31 202362.50Dec 06 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.58bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.67 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 03 2023 20:00 GMT.