- DoJ clears Cigna’s $67bn acquisition of Express Scripts
- Employees’ money worries hit the bottom line
- Corporate America is failing to make the case for globalisation
- Lowe’s dips after dimmer sales growth outlook
- Swelling clout of US corporate giants is depressing pay, analysts say
- How is Musk going to pull this one off?
- Stronger prescription drug sales boost CVS revenues
- Carl Icahn attacks ‘ridiculous’ Cigna takeover of Express Scripts
- Colombia’s president sworn in, UK insurance results
- US lodges new challenge over AT&T’s $80bn Time Warner takeover
As of last trade
Aetna Inc (AET:NYQ) traded at 203.46, -1.55% below its 52-week high of 206.66, set on Sep 19, 2018.
149.69Oct 13 2017206.66Sep 19 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||66.88bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||10.91 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.98%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 24 2018|
|Div pay-date||Aug 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 24 2018 20:04 BST.