- Russia sells 11 per cent stake in Alrosa
- Aeroflot says privatisation will not fly
- Aeroflot takes cue from European rivals for revamp
- Putin ally said to be eyeing stake in Russian carrier Aeroflot
- Putin's proposals to privatise Russian groups appear badly flawed
- Oil: From boom to bailout?
- Putin lines up state sell-offs to plug budget hole
Aeroflot-Rossiyskiye Avialinii PAO (AFLT:MCX) closed at 159.01, -1.90% below its 52-week high of 162.09, set on Dec 21, 2016.
50.08Jan 28 2016162.09Dec 21 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||176.60bn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||32.23 RUB|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Jan 16 2017.