- AGRANA attends the Food ingredients Europe trade fair showcasing numerous novel products for plant-based applications
- AGRANA defines its own science-based climate targets
- GULFOOD Manufacturing Dubai: AGRANA again showcases innovative product concepts for yoghurts, ice creams, food services and beverages at the world’s leading food fair
- EQS-AFR: AGRANA Beteiligungs-Aktiengesellschaft: Release of a Financial report
- EQS-News: AGRANA delivers security of supply for its customers despite difficult environment and achieves good operating profit before exceptional items in first half of 2022|23
- AGRANA: Start of the 2022 sugar beet campaign
- EQS-Adhoc: AGRANA Beteiligungs-Aktiengesellschaft: Operational results better than expected in H1 2022|23; impairment of € 91.3 million burdens EBIT due to ongoing Ukraine War
Agrana Beteiligungs AG (AGR:VIE) closed at 15.10, 14.39% above the 52 week low of 13.20 set on Oct 27, 2022.
13.20Oct 27 202218.10Dec 09 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||943.58m EUR|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.75 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.97%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 13 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jul 15 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 02 2022 16:35 GMT.