- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Brexiters adopt the sonic screwdriver strategy
- Apple: burning the blanket
- Rich pickings for investors seeking diamonds in rough
- Charts that matter: The return of the stock picker?
- AMD predicts sales growth but warns of possible ‘costly’ security fixes
- Intel and Microsoft sow confusion over security flaw
- Tech's juggernauts leave little room for plucky underdogs
- AMD shares extend losses on worries over cryptocurrency
- Semiconductors/Bitcoin: shovelling chips
- Paul Otellini, former Intel chief executive, dies aged 66
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD:NAQ) closed at 11.47, 18.25% above the 52 week low of 9.70 set on Dec 05, 2017.
9.70Dec 05 201715.65Jul 26 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.12bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.8395 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018 20:00 BST.