- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Apple looks long-term with development of GPUs
- With Mobileye, Intel sees one-stop shop for self-driving tech
- AMD takes fight to Intel with next-generation chips
- Hasbro shares shine as earnings exceed expectations
- Intel shares climb on pick-up in PC demand
- Is it a sport if you're sitting in a chair?
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD:NAQ) closed at 13.30, -14.47% below its 52-week high of 15.55, set on Feb 28, 2017.
3.45May 09 201615.55Feb 28 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.52bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.606 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 28 2017 21:00 BST.