- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Zuckerberg performance review
- Wilbur Ross: China trade retaliation ‘should not be shock to anyone’
- Intel/Apple: short-circuited
- Intel extends slide on Apple chip switch report
- Nasdaq, S&P back in the red amid fresh tech sell-off
- Brexiters adopt the sonic screwdriver strategy
- Apple: burning the blanket
- Rich pickings for investors seeking diamonds in rough
- Charts that matter: The return of the stock picker?
- AMD predicts sales growth but warns of possible ‘costly’ security fixes
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD:NAQ) closed at 10.11, 11.84% above the 52 week low of 9.04 set on Apr 04, 2018.
9.04Apr 04 201815.65Jul 26 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.04bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.8395 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 19 2018 21:00 BST.