- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Esports viewing shoots up but ad revenues have yet to ignite
- Week in Review, May 6
- AMD slides after falling short of revenue estimates
- Apple looks long-term with development of GPUs
- With Mobileye, Intel sees one-stop shop for self-driving tech
- AMD takes fight to Intel with next-generation chips
- Hasbro shares shine as earnings exceed expectations
- Intel shares climb on pick-up in PC demand
- Is it a sport if you're sitting in a chair?
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD:NAQ) closed at 10.98, -29.39% below its 52-week high of 15.55, set on Feb 28, 2017.
4.07Jun 02 201615.55Feb 28 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.29bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.5463 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 25 2017 21:00 BST.