- Stocks to watch: Kroger, STMicro, AMD, Grainger, Domino’s Pizza
- Chipmakers hit again as Goldman Sachs downgrades sector
- Tech stock sell-off accelerates as chipmakers fall
- Tech stocks drive three-day losing streak for Wall Street
- What next for emerging markets after enduring tumultuous turns?
- The politics of tech power
- GlobalFoundries’ exit a boon for chipmaker TSMC
- AMD surges to head of S&P 500 on reported buyside interest
- Intel shares hit by hints of new product delays
- US stock futures slide after US plots fresh China tariffs
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD:NAQ) closed at 31.21, -8.58% below its 52-week high of 34.14, set on Sep 13, 2018.
9.04Apr 04 201834.14Sep 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||31.13bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.5657 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 19 2018 21:00 BST.