- China’s Anta offers to buy Finland’s Amer Sports for €5.6bn
- China’s Anta Sports closes in on €5.6bn takeover of Finland’s Amer
- FT investigation: how a billionaire family fuelled the opioids market
- Chinese sports shoe group Anta approaches Finland’s Amer Sports
- Amer/Anta: freestyle moguls
- Stocks to watch: Elementis, BP, Amer, Wetherspoon, Bayer
Amer Sports Oyj (AMEAS:HEX) closed at 38.06, -1.17% below its 52-week high of 38.51, set on Dec 11, 2018.
20.41Feb 06 201838.51Dec 11 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.43bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.09 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Mar 09 2016|
|Div pay-date||Mar 30 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 14 2018 17:00 GMT.