- Reliance to take on Amazon and Flipkart in Indian ecommerce
- EU governments clash in final stage talks over copyright reform
- The London Report: Hope of rich pickings from rivals’ deal lifts Morrison
- Results disappointment only a scratch on Netflix’s January surge
- Spotify to release voice-controlled music player for cars
- FT readers upbeat about the year ahead for equities
- Netflix, YouTube, Amazon and Apple accused of GDPR breach
- Spending on smartphones overtakes shopping centres
- Jeff Bezos divorce casts spotlight on wife MacKenzie
- Netflix flickers as quarterly results draw poor reviews
Amazon.com Inc (AMZ:BRN) closed at 1,511.88, 17.39% above the 52 week low of 1,287.86 set on Jan 23, 2018.
1,287.86Jan 23 20181,954.66Aug 30 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||829.39bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||16.25 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 23 2018.