- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Amazon to open AI centre in Germany's Cyber Valley
- Amazon earnings, ECB meeting
- 'Private equity is about hard work and building something'
- Investors snap up US tech stocks and ignore crowded trade warning
- US cities shower Amazon with offers of tax breaks
- Yale owner Assa Abloy buys 'smart lock' maker August
- Chinese and Western tech giants battle for Southeast Asia
- Fears over crowded 'long Nasdaq' trade grow
- Emerging market tech's stellar run reshapes stock index
- Samsung record profits mask crisis without and within
Amazon.com Inc (AMZN:NSQ) closed at 966.30, -10.80% below its 52-week high of 1,083.31, set on Jul 27, 2017.
710.10Nov 14 20161,083.31Jul 27 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||472.17bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.96 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 23 2017 21:00 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Amazon.com Inc shares was Hold at 992.00 on 21 Jun 2017Read the full article