- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Beijing's battle to control its homegrown tech giants
- Google to strengthen premium Pixel phone with HTC deal
- Disney should sell ABC and go full stream ahead
- Deliveroo sales and losses soar in expansion drive
- Amazon bones up on history with eye on 'smart glasses'
- Amazon working on first wearables to interact with Alexa
- EU-US Mifid II accord will go down to the wire, official warns
- Toys R Us buckled under private equity ownership
- US lawmakers turn sights on tech groups in sex trafficking debate
- Best Buy declines after earnings outlook underwhelms
Amazon.com Inc (AMZN:NSQ) closed at 955.10, -11.84% below its 52-week high of 1,083.31, set on Jul 27, 2017.
710.10Nov 14 20161,083.31Jul 27 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||458.81bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.96 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 22 2017 21:00 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Amazon.com Inc shares was Hold at 992.00 on 21 Jun 2017Read the full article