- FirstFT: Today’s top stories
- Splitting the Bezos billions
- Reliance to take on Amazon and Flipkart in Indian ecommerce
- EU governments clash in final stage talks over copyright reform
- The London Report: Hope of rich pickings from rivals’ deal lifts Morrison
- Results disappointment only a scratch on Netflix’s January surge
- Spotify to release voice-controlled music player for cars
- FT readers upbeat about the year ahead for equities
- Netflix, YouTube, Amazon and Apple accused of GDPR breach
- Spending on smartphones overtakes shopping centres
Amazon.com Inc (AMZN:SWX) closed at 1,695.08, -15.25% below its 52-week high of 2,000.00, set on Oct 01, 2018.
1,150.00Feb 06 20182,000.00Oct 01 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||829.39bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||16.25 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 16:16 GMT.