- Reliance to take on Amazon and Flipkart in Indian ecommerce
- EU governments clash in final stage talks over copyright reform
- The London Report: Hope of rich pickings from rivals’ deal lifts Morrison
- Results disappointment only a scratch on Netflix’s January surge
- Spotify to release voice-controlled music player for cars
- FT readers upbeat about the year ahead for equities
- Netflix, YouTube, Amazon and Apple accused of GDPR breach
- Spending on smartphones overtakes shopping centres
- Jeff Bezos divorce casts spotlight on wife MacKenzie
- Netflix flickers as quarterly results draw poor reviews
Amazon.com Inc (AMZO11BF:SAO) closed at 3,194.85, -26.56% below its 52-week high of 4,349.99, set on Oct 01, 2018.
2,000.00Jan 26 20184,349.99Oct 01 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 19:03 GMT.