- Reliance to take on Amazon and Flipkart in Indian ecommerce
- EU governments clash in final stage talks over copyright reform
- The London Report: Hope of rich pickings from rivals’ deal lifts Morrison
- Results disappointment only a scratch on Netflix’s January surge
- Spotify to release voice-controlled music player for cars
- FT readers upbeat about the year ahead for equities
- Netflix, YouTube, Amazon and Apple accused of GDPR breach
- Spending on smartphones overtakes shopping centres
- Jeff Bezos divorce casts spotlight on wife MacKenzie
- Netflix flickers as quarterly results draw poor reviews
Amazon.com Inc (AMZO34:SAO) closed at 3,221.68, -25.58% below its 52-week high of 4,329.21, set on Sep 04, 2018.
2,081.04Jan 19 20184,329.21Sep 04 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 17:21 GMT.