- Argentina launches century bond
- BTG Pactual asset management tries to shake off Petrobras scandal
- BTG Pactual: Brazil is like 'House of Cards' on acid
- Brazil's ex-Rio state governor sentenced to 14 years in prison
- Temer survives Brazil court vote over presidential mandate
- Brazil's state-controlled companies pursue reinvention
- Brazil chiefs vow to steer state titans through political crisis
- Culture of corruption engulfs Brazilian elite
- Brazil shares tumble on Temer bribery claims
- 'Car Wash' launches revolution in transparency and compliance
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (APBRA:BUE) closed at 70.00, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 70.00, set on Oct 14, 2016.
42.50Jun 29 201670.00Oct 14 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||160.32bn BRL|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6998 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 14 2016.