- Brazil's fight against corruption sets a good example to the world
- Lula da Silva jail sentence divides Brazil
- Brazil's Lula hit with near-10 year sentence over corruption
- Brazil's corruption battle sets up constitutional clash
- Brazil ex-finance minister jailed for 12 years in graft probe
- Argentina launches century bond
- BTG Pactual asset management tries to shake off Petrobras scandal
- BTG Pactual: Brazil is like 'House of Cards' on acid
- Brazil's ex-Rio state governor sentenced to 14 years in prison
- Temer survives Brazil court vote over presidential mandate
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (APBRA:BUE) closed at 70.00, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 70.00, set on Oct 14, 2016.
55.00Aug 24 201670.00Oct 14 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||177.44bn BRL|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.704 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 14 2016.