- Aquantia to Report Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results on July 25
- Supercharge Your Network – Aquantia Multi-Gig Ethernet Adapters for Gamers Now Available on Amazon
- Tech & Automotive Leaders Join Forces on Next-Generation In-Vehicle Networking Technologies for Autonomous and Connected Vehicles
- Aquantia’s Multi-Gig Solution Powers the World’s Fastest Home Gateway With 10G Upload & Download Speeds
- Aquantia to Showcase Flexible 10GbE Multi-Gig Switch Design for Connected Consumers at Computex
- Aquantia & QNAP to Demonstrate New Paradigms of Multi-Gig Networked Storage for Power Users at Computex
- BUFFALO Inc. Selects Aquantia to Deliver 10GbE for New TeraStation WS5020 Line
- Aquantia Introduces World’s First USB to Multi-Gig Ethernet Controller for Adapters, Docking Stations and On-board LAN
- Beat the Drum – Aquantia Brings the Multi-Gig Revolution to Computex
- Aquantia CEO Faraj Aalaei to Keynote at GSA European Executive Forum
Aquantia Corp (AQ:NYQ) closed at 13.10, 45.39% above the 52 week low of 9.01 set on Nov 03, 2017.
9.01Nov 03 201718.49Mar 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||421.02m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1458 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 18 2018 21:02 BST.