- Brussels set to clear EDF takeover of Areva's reactor business
- Nuclear developers stumble over technology and financing
- Nuclear plant nears completion after huge delays
- French business leaders push for swift labour market reforms
- Toshiba to restructure to protect core businesses
- UK's Hinkley nuclear construction project powers ahead
- EDF shares hit record low after ?4bn capital raise
- Kepco seen as potential buyer for Toshiba's ailing nuclear unit
- Areva reactor business helps close gap on losses
- MHI rules out rescue of Toshiba's nuclear business
Areva SA (AREVA:PAR) closed at 5.06, -0.01% below its 52-week high of 5.06, set on Aug 25, 2016.
3.52Jun 22 20165.06Aug 25 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.66bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.785 EUR|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Aug 25 2016.