- MHI rules out rescue of Toshiba's nuclear business
- Downfall of Toshiba, a nuclear industry titan
- Toshiba: Shrinking to survive
- EDF: dim lights
- French watchdog deepens probes into Areva nuclear parts
- Areva receives offer for 10% stake in spun-off nuclear unit
- France: The politics of state ownership
- Hinkley 'golden share' will not solve UK infrastructure problems
- China protests force rethink on nuclear waste site
- EU opens probe into Areva rescue package
Areva SA (AREVA:PAR) closed at 5.06, -0.01% below its 52-week high of 5.06, set on Aug 25, 2016.
3.52Jun 22 20165.06Aug 25 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.76bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-5.02 EUR|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Aug 25 2016.