- Results from Phase 2 Study of Fazirsiran in Patients with Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency Published in New England Journal of Medicine
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals to Participate in Upcoming June 2022 Conferences
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Hosts R&D Day on Emerging Pipeline of Pulmonary Targeted RNAi Therapeutics
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Reports Fiscal 2022 Second Quarter Results
- Arrowhead Breaks Ground on New Manufacturing Facility with Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers and Announces Receipt of Incentives
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Appoints Victoria Vakiener to Board of Directors
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals to Participate in Upcoming May 2022 Conferences
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals to Host Pulmonary R&D Day
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Initiates Phase 2 GATEWAY Study of Investigational ARO-ANG3 for Treatment of Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals and Vivo Capital Launch Joint Venture Aimed at Greater China Market
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARWR:NSQ) closed at 35.96, 34.13% above the 52 week low of 26.81 set on Jun 14, 2022.
26.81Jun 14 202286.01Jul 01 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.80bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.09 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 01 2022 21:00 BST.