- Atmos Energy Corporation Names John C. Ale to Board of Directors
- Atmos Energy Installs Innovative Natural Gas-Powered Fuel Cell to Generate High Efficiency, Low Emissions Power
- Atmos Energy Corporation Reports Earnings for Fiscal 2022 Second Quarter; Tightens Fiscal 2022 Guidance
- Atmos Energy Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
- Atmos Energy Corporation to Host Fiscal 2022 Second Quarter Earnings Conference Call on May 5, 2022
Atmos Energy Corp (ATO:NYQ) closed at 115.15, -6.35% below its 52-week high of 122.96, set on Apr 20, 2022.
85.80Sep 28 2021122.96Apr 20 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||16.01bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.34 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.72 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.43%|
|Div ex-date||May 20 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 06 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 01 2022 21:10 BST.